Friday, February 27, 2015

The Books of my Life

  First book I've ever read

Green Eggs and Ham By: Dr. Seuss


When I was little, I remember
reading to my dad every night
before bed. He would come to
my bedside with a bunch of children's
books and I would always choose this 
one. I don't know why, there was 
something about the title that 
always caught my eye.

Favorite Children's Book

        

     1 Fish 2 Fish Red Fish Blue Fish
By: Dr.Seuss

I always loved all the Dr. Seuss books
but my favorite by far was this one. I
have some childhood memories with
this book and most of all this book 
made me laugh!

          Favorite Book 

Image result for lone survivor book

     Lone Survivor By: Marcus Luttrell

I actually just read this book this year 
and I've decided that it is my favorite 
novel to read. It's defiantly considered
a page turner in my opinion and once
you get hooked you're in trouble 
because you can't put the book down.
This is a book for readers who enjoy
reading about military history and 
someone who likes a true story. 

        Beach Read

Image result for perks of being a wallflower book

     Perks of being a Wallflower
By: Stephen Chbosky

This book actually shows some great 
aspects about life and with the waves
crashing in the background I feel that
its just the perfect setting while 
reading this book. 

         Book that made me cry

Image result for the fault in our stars book

    The Fault in our stars By: John Green

I'm not the type of guy that cries at
the drop on a hat but after reading this
book I'm not going to lie I did tear up 
a little bit. This book is very emotional. 
This isn't the type of book you'll catch
me reading usually but after I saw the
movie I had to read the book. 





No comments:

Post a Comment